 Local / United Kingdom / 7990
Re: Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:58:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Dear one and all,

At the recent Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor event, a suggestion was
raised that we UK AFOLs might like to put together an exhibition open to • the
public at the Park showcasing our MOCs.

Count me in, If I can get somthing finished it all depends on the dates. If
only I could get some 1xn Blue bricks and Technic beams In quantity. I've
looked everywhere.

I can't believe this post is not receiving lots of excited replies!

Huw's right! It should have tonnes.

This is a fantastic opportunity to work with LLW and forge a closer
relationship between us AFOLS and them, so lets' have some ideas to help us
make it a success!

Steve