 Local / United Kingdom / 7980
7979  |  7981
Subject:
Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:20:14 GMT

Dear one and all,

At the recent Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor event, a suggestion was
raised that we UK AFOLs might like to put together an exhibition open to the
public at the Park showcasing our MOCs.

This idea was passed to the relevant party at LEGOLAND, who in turn
contacted me for further information. A few of us  have since grouped
together and are in the midst of drafting a proposal which we will present
to LEGOLAND as soon as we can set a date to meet :-)

Before we go ahead though, we'd appreciate any ideas from the UK AFOL
community, especially with regard to:

  o  suggestions for displays
  o  ideas of sub-events
  o  general logistics

and from a planning point of view:

  o  who is interested in attending?

I'd appreciate receiving your comments by email so that the Group can
collate them into the proposal.

Many thanks,

Jon.