 Local / United Kingdom / 7746
Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 01:05:34 GMT

You're quite right Scott - my post didn't really make sense, did it?!? ;-)

The feedback from Red Letter Days is that they've sold all the spaces for
all the sessions _except_ those we ring-fenced for that first session on 7
April, i.e. we booked 17 places and reserved the remaining 7.

Since my last post however, we now have 22 attendees in our little group :-)
I will ask RLD if we can keep the remaining 2 spaces in reserve for a while
longer though ;-)

The list now looks like this:

Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Paul Cook
Nathaniel Cross
Chris Dee
Simon Denscombe
Antony Furneaux
Brendan Gash
Ian Greig
Jon D Hayward
Stuart Jones
Michael LeCount
Huw Millington
Mark Morgan
Mark Palmer
Tony Priestman
Jason J Railton
Jon Reynolds
James Stacey
Duncan Titmarsh
Gary Venables
Lawrence Wilkes

Just Jono .oO

BTW: is anyone likely to pass Redditch on the way to my place on the
Saturday? Carbon 60 would appreciate a lift - can anyone help? Thx, J.

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
Jon,
Can you join the dots for me? Do you mean all the RLD sessions have been
sold, but you have booked a whole session -  but are short of X bodies to
fill it? Sorry if I'm being a little obtuse.

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Hi all,

RLD have been in contact: the model making sessions have been a complete
sell out! From our point of view however, it means that they want to • start
filling our unused spaces...

** IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN (9:30am Sunday 7 April at LEGOLAND
Windsor) PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP **

On another note, Gael has had to drop out, so I have a spare (unpaid) • space
in need of filling... I'll get a refund on it if need be.

This is how the group looks:

Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Nathaniel Cross
Chris Dee
Simon Denscombe
Antony Furneaux
Jon D Hayward
Stuart Jones
Michael LeCount
Huw Millington
Mark Morgan
Mark Palmer
Tony Priestman
Jon Reynolds
James Stacey
Duncan Titmarsh
Lawrence Wilkes

Thanks to those of you who have sent payment. I would appreciate payment
from the rest of you as soon as possible please (I'll contact you all
separately by e-mail on this).

See y'all soon :-)

Just Jono .oO