 Local / United Kingdom / 7586
Re: ROLL CALL - Professional model making at LLW for £69!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
OK guys, who is up for:

Sunday 7 April at 9:30am?!?

Sounds like the preferred option at the mo. Then we get all afternoon to wander
around the park too :-) If we can come up with enough definite names, we (i.e.
Linda) should be able to negotiate a discount. Even if we can't get a discount,
at least we'll all be there to play together (no squabbling please). As per
Tony's suggestion, let's aim to have a definitive list by Monday. We'll then
place the booking immediately, but we'll need you all to refund us as soon as
possible thereafter.

If it's not going to be "LEGO overkill", we could host a 'fest on the Saturday
at our place (just off J4 M25) with stop-overs for any long distance visitors
:-)

So, without further ado...

ROLL CALL
=========

Jon D Hayward

Well you can count me in to both ideas, by the way is it actually possible
to have "overkill" with Lego?
Or is this when the top floor of your house falls down due the weight of the
stuff and squashes you!
As I will be travelling from Sheffield can I also reserve a bit of floor space?

Michael.