 Local / United Kingdom / 7572
Re: Professional model making at LLW for £69!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:06:50 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GpoFxG.95K@lugnet.com...
Linda has been monitoring your posts ;-) Quote:

Good. I hope Linda monitored my other post too. The one about not having sufficient choice of bulk bricks to buy :-)

This is a trial package that Legoland have introduced, they're testing the
water to see whether they get a decent response.  An idea for a day like
this would normally be generated by the company itself* and then taken to
Red Letter Days for promotion.  Its unlikely that RLD generated the concept
themselves. Therefore there is a possibility that you could get Lego to put
together a specific day.

The price includes a half day in the park as well, plus an additional ticket
to visit at another time.

Yes. Realised this after looking more carefully. Quite good that you get a 2nd ticket. Makes it a good deal
2 days at the park, session with the builders, 1kg of bricks.
Now if I could just choose those bricks...

I would suggest that we've either gotta pick one of the dates offered and
then go en masse through RLD, or decide on another date and try going
straight to LEGO. Perhaps the former is better, as there are less dates for
us to disagree over, and LEGO might cosider it at least partially successful
if they receive a booking this way...

April 6th is probably better for me - likely on hols in August.
On the other hand I hate going to theme parks when it is not nice weather (spoilt by going to Florida too often). The
thought of walking round a theme park having to wear a coat - yuch!

lawrence