 Local / United Kingdom / 7730
7729  |  7731
Subject:
Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:27:29 GMT

Hi all,

RLD have been in contact: the model making sessions have been a complete
sell out! From our point of view however, it means that they want to start
filling our unused spaces...

** IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN (9:30am Sunday 7 April at LEGOLAND
Windsor) PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP **

On another note, Gael has had to drop out, so I have a spare (unpaid) space
in need of filling... I'll get a refund on it if need be.

This is how the group looks:

Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Nathaniel Cross
Chris Dee
Simon Denscombe
Antony Furneaux
Jon D Hayward
Stuart Jones
Michael LeCount
Huw Millington
Mark Morgan
Mark Palmer
Tony Priestman
Jon Reynolds
James Stacey
Duncan Titmarsh
Lawrence Wilkes

Thanks to those of you who have sent payment. I would appreciate payment
from the rest of you as soon as possible please (I'll contact you all
separately by e-mail on this).

See y'all soon :-)

Just Jono .oO