 Local / United Kingdom / 7736
Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:37:35 GMT

Hi Jon,

My friend has also decided that he would like to join us. His name is Gary
Venables and his email address is Gary.Venables@roke.co.uk. He's not a
member of Lugnet either - not that that matters I hope.

I'll get the check, to pay for Gary, off to you asap.

Thanks,

Antony.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Hi all,

RLD have been in contact: the model making sessions have been a complete
sell out! From our point of view however, it means that they want to start
filling our unused spaces...

** IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN (9:30am Sunday 7 April at LEGOLAND
Windsor) PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP **

Hello Jon,

I've got one more definate - Brendan Gash. He's not webbed-up or a member of
Lugnet but he wants to join us as an AFOL. Please add his name to the inmates.

Jon
On another note, Gael has had to drop out, so I have a spare (unpaid) space
in need of filling... I'll get a refund on it if need be.

This is how the group looks:

Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Nathaniel Cross
Chris Dee
Simon Denscombe
Antony Furneaux
Jon D Hayward
Stuart Jones
Michael LeCount
Huw Millington
Mark Morgan
Mark Palmer
Tony Priestman
Jon Reynolds
James Stacey
Duncan Titmarsh
Lawrence Wilkes

Thanks to those of you who have sent payment. I would appreciate payment
from the rest of you as soon as possible please (I'll contact you all
separately by e-mail on this).

See y'all soon :-)

Just Jono .oO