 Local / United Kingdom / 7565
Re: Professional model making at LLW for £69!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:33:58 GMT

"Jason Briscoe" <Jason.Briscoe@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Hi, Anyone ever seen or been to this before?

http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experiences/experience_details.asp?ExpRef=LWP
MM

Furthermore anyone fancing going????

Regards

Jason

All,

Linda, my NLSO pulled these details for y'all:

The Red Letter Days experience is only running on certain days:

Sunday 7th April

Wednesday 1st May

Tuesday 6th August

For all three days you can either book for 9.30am - 1.30pm or 2.00pm -
6.00pm.

Each session takes a maximum of 25 and they have complete availability for
each session at the moment. They have only just introduced it.

We can probably get a corporate rate if any of your weird friends want to
join you - but I would suggest getting dates together really fast as they
are probably going to book up very quickly.

Kind, ain't she ;-)

Just Jono .oO