 Local / United Kingdom / 7566
Re: Professional model making at LLW for £69!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:12:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:

Linda, my NLSO pulled these details for y'all:

We can probably get a corporate rate if any of your weird friends want to
join you - but I would suggest getting dates together really fast as they
are probably going to book up very quickly.

Tell her you don't *have* any weird friends. Just us.