 Local / United Kingdom / 7629
Re: FINAL ROLL CALL - Professional model making at LLW for £69!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:20:35 GMT

OK guys, this appears to be the final list:

Jon D Hayward
Michael LeCount
Gael Frazier
James Stacey
Simon Bennett
Antony Furneaux
Nathaniel Cross
Huw Millington
Mark Palmer
Tony Priestman
Duncan Titmarsh
Jon Reynolds
Simon Denscombe
Mark Morgan
Chris Dee
Lawrence Wilkes
Jason Briscoe

Linda will call through the booking later today :-)

I'll confirm everything this evening...

Just Jono .oO