 Local / United Kingdom / 7556
Re: Professional model making at LLW for £69!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:38:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
YES!

As in, no, I haven't seen this before, but if we're sorting out an
awayday, then include me in :-)  :-P

And Ho Ho Ho, Happy New Year! etc.

Tony

I definately like the look of this. I wonder how many 1x1 clear transparent
plates you get in 1kg. It looks as if I could finish my British Airways
fleet after all. Count me in for this trip.

Michael.