 Local / United Kingdom / 5899
5898  |  5900
Subject:
Space 9xx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:12:53 GMT

In the postings about 1x1x3 grey doors it appears that we have tapped into a
wealth of Classic Space collectors that I (for one) didn't know existed. In
much the same way as Redditch Fest had a group photo of the supercar owners
group. Would anyone be interested in generating a photo of the largest
collection of 918, 924 and 928's the universe had ever seen ??
(I could put up 3,3, and 1 if the purists could stand replacement blue for
grey doors

Cheers

Alan Kershaw