 Local / United Kingdom / 5859
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:42:58 GMT

Hello all !

I will hopefully be at cheshireFest for at least some of the day. I will
provide a repository for any classic space sets and spares that anyone has
around. I will particularly maim/kill for 1x3 grey doors (I pay £2 per door).
I have a tedious list of minor requirements which I will post on Wednesday.
(Cue several people saying "what on earth does he want those for ?"
I will bring all my Technics spares and anything people post as wants. Life
is too short, and car space too limited to bring all my spares along -
especially aas I suspect that space will be at a premium. I have already
threatened bringing a pasting table and setting up on Tonys'drive.

Very much looking forward to meeting friends old, new and future.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw