 Local / United Kingdom / 5873
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:07:11 GMT

Dear All,

I will bring beams and plates, technics and none - t, some pirate figures
and printed bricks, along with some older 'urban' sets for sale.

My wants are :
1x4 Antennae (Black, White, Trans Red)
Tiles - 4x10 Grey, 6x14 Blue, 6x6 Black.
Rocket Exhausts 4x4x3 Grey, Grey Landing struts 2x2x3.
Trans Dk Green tile 1x1, cockpits 4x3x6.
Hinges – Blue 1x2 thick m/f, black & White 1x2 thin m/f
Grey doors 1x3
and pretty much any grey or blue bits from Classic Space sets

Cheers

Alan Kershaw