 Local / United Kingdom / 5865
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:05:32 GMT

Duncan Titmarsh wrote:

Jennifer what size beams and plates are you after?

I'm looking for red beams of any size and yellow beams of 1x12 and 1x10. Also 1x2
beams with 2 holes in any colour other than black!

As for plates, 4xn (or larger) in red, black and white.

And just for the record, lots of 1xn black and white bricks :-)

Jennifer Clark