 Local / United Kingdom / 5846
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:26:14 GMT

Always after used technic pieces.  Is there anything in your classic space
stuff I haven't see at Lawrence's fest?

    Good thing I'm bringing along my box of technic bits then. Are people
after technic beams as well - I haven't sorted out my spare ones of those
(They're in a large tub with my other 1xn bricks), but I'll bring 'em along
if people are interested? Also, are people interested in the larger plates
(nx10, nx12 and upwards)?

    Steve