 Local / United Kingdom / 5848
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:04:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Burge writes:

are people interested in the larger plates
(nx10, nx12 and upwards)?

I beleive I could do with some large plates in both yellow and light grey.
Small plates in black may also prove useful. I'll have to make a list of all
my wants. I'd also be interested in undecorated tiles in the colours
mentioned above.

Steve Lane