 Local / United Kingdom / 5891
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:55:54 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Morgan writes:
OK, late posting, but I've been busy recently as you can see from below.
As I am very kindly getting a lift, I am severely limited in what I can
bring.
No box/instr
6970 (needs work)  6980 (being worked on)

As I said, I wouldn't mind the 6980 if you can finish it.  But, I'm looking
to pay cash so maybe we can arrange something for April.

Interesting parts
many town and space base plates

I'll peruse the plates if you bring them (space and town), but it depends
how much else I 'acquire' on the day.

Wants list
7140 x2   7144 x2   7150 x2   7159 x2   7161  all SW figs x2
All 2001 SW x2 except droid escape
I am more interested in trades than cash sales, so WHY?
Mark

Well, I could swap for (built) 2001 SW stuff (Tie Fighter, Imperial
Shuttle), but then I'd just go and buy replacements - so as far as I'm
concerned, they're worth exactly their new cash value.  Or, I could give you
the cash to buy your own MISB (or some bits off Jon).  Just keep it in a
piggy-bank marked "2K1SWL" and don't spend it on anything else until you get
to TRU!

Jason J Railton

Just thought some people may have had access to sets cheaper than UK
retail eg. I found the droid escape for 45FF on my hols last week, not a
bad saving for such a small set.  I wish C3PO was gold plated though!

Mark

Also found a MISB 5571 in a toy shop.  YES!!