 Local / United Kingdom / 5876
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:21:00 GMT

Hello all.....

For what its worth here is my wants list......

General
White siren/beeper
Grey masts, with a criss cross pattern 1 x 16
Grey slope 6 x 8 x 1 (from set 7835, can swap for black or dark grey)
Black window shutters, small or large

Space
One Trans-Yellow corridor thin wall 2 x 3 x 1
One yellow 1 x 2 plate with extension (as in 6987 on small space ship
wings)

Plans
6987
6265
928
897
885
6822
6801
775
134
137
727

Boxes
7725
7730
727

For trade I will be bringing mostly,
lots of wheels,
a bag of 1 x n plates,
some plans and other literature
some small sets
some big technic (sets for a specific item)
lego watches ???????
and does anyone want to buy a pair of IMF bookshelf monitor speakers ?

Over and out !