 Local / United Kingdom / 5875
Re: Where is our JBox?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:23:51 GMT

And I have the minifig box!

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: Where is our JBox?

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G9DJ6D.2IB@lugnet.com...
As the new Fest is coming near, less than a few days

I am wondering what happened to the JBox?

It would be nice to see it again

Ian Bishop has one, passed to him by me (but from Chris Dee) at his fest
last year.

He was going to chuck out all the rubbish and send it on. I don't know
whether he has done that or not yet.

Huw