 Local / United Kingdom / 6169
Re: Where is our JBox?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:50:51 GMT

The last time I saw it Ian Bishop had it. At that point its value was <<<
postage costs. I suggested he dig a hole in his garden for it. However, he
may have mailed it on:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=5908

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Burge writes:
So, is the J-box going to arrive at the Southport Fest then?

   Steve

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
As the new Fest is coming near, less than a few days

I am wondering what happened to the JBox?

It would be nice to see it again

Thanks

Michael