 Local / United Kingdom / 5906
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:11:08 GMT

Green bricks - anyone got any spare?  All sorts - I'd really love some 2x2
inverse slopes, but I gather these only come in the Movie-Maker set.  But,
even ordinary 2x4 bricks would be handy.  Also 1xn bricks and slopes, 2x2,
2x4 slopes.  Anything really.  I've got several 2x2 bricks already, but if
there's nothing else to be had then some more of those.  I'm trying to do a
large GWR 2-6-2 for the next fest.

Also brown 1xn bricks, though I gather they're soon to appear on Shop@Home.

I'll bring along some of my DIY train driving wheels - those who object to
'customising' bricks please look away.  Bt TLC don't sell them!  They made
me do it your honour!

I'll also bring the venue for the next fest - (it's only a model, but you
can see my entire collection of green bricks in it).

Jason J Railton