 Local / United Kingdom / 5845
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:15:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I too have the same question.

Are any attendees after:

Used Technic pieces?
1980's Technic sets?
Used Classic space?
MISB MTron Stellar Recon Voyager?

LMK and I'll bring it.

Huw

Always after used technic pieces.  Is there anything in your classic space
stuff I haven't see at Lawrence's fest?

Jason J Railton