 Local / United Kingdom / 5844
Re: 2001 SW sets ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Daniel Crichton writes:
Has anyone found a Droid Carrier in the UK yet? This is the only set I'm
missing, and I've looked everywhere - I've even placed an order with
Shop@Home for the sets they list I didn't have, and they don't have the
Droid Carrier or Watto's Junkyard (which I found in TRU Birmingham
yesterday) listed to buy. Has there been a delay in shipping this, or is
Birmingham (and the rest of the UK!) a bit of a black hole when it comes to
LEGO shipping?

Dan

I saw several in the shop in Fareham where I picked up my Tie Fighters.  I
might have the chance to pick one up tomorrow, and bring it up to Tony's
fest on Saturday (I presume you're going?).  If you want it, you can buy it
off me MISB and I'll buy myself another one later.  If not, I'll keep it.

Or, put a reply up here by 17:00 to say you'll wait for me to try.  Then
I'll try and get us both one, and let you know for definite tomorrow afternoon.

Jason J Railton