 Local / United Kingdom / 5850
Re: 2001 SW sets ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:26:48 GMT

I saw several in the shop in Fareham where I picked up my Tie Fighters.  I
might have the chance to pick one up tomorrow, and bring it up to Tony's
fest on Saturday (I presume you're going?).  If you want it, you can buy • it
off me MISB and I'll buy myself another one later.  If not, I'll keep it.

No way I can get to any 'Fest at the moment - I'm redecorating my daughter's
bedroom (she's 17 months old and I'm still a long way off from getting it
ready!) and I'm putting a floor in my attic (found that previous owners had
started but left pieces of flooring suspended between rafters so I nearly
went through the ceiling when my hot water tank was replaced last week!).
Sheesh, don't buy a house unless you're prepared to spent 25 hours a day
maintaining it - no typo there ;)

Or, put a reply up here by 17:00 to say you'll wait for me to try.  Then
I'll try and get us both one, and let you know for definite tomorrow
afternoon.

What would it cost to post it to me? First class should be fine, and I can
give you my work address so I can guarantee someone will be in to receive
it. I can send a cheque, just contact me direct if you're interested.

Now all I need to do is find a supply of black 8 x 4 wings (I need about 12
of each of left and right) and black 4 x 4 wings (4 each of left and right)
so I can get my TIE Interceptor MOC built out of the second TIE Fighter I've
just had delivered from TLC. Any takers? I'm having a bit of trouble
tracking down 1 supplier for all parts on BrickBay.

Dan