 Local / United Kingdom / 5860
Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:49:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jennifer Clark writes:

Yes to both the beams and the plates - a recent model has made a severe dent • in
my collection of both. I'm especially interested in black, white and red
plates.

Jennifer Clark

Hi All

A few people have listed that they are after technic parts I have quite a few
spares in this department but due to space cannot bring all of them. If you can
email me with your wants i`ll see what I can sort out for saturday.

Jennifer what size beams and plates are you after?

I`m looking for a few classic space bits printed bricks and some grey rocket
cones.

Duncan