 Local / United Kingdom / 5900
5899  |  5901
Subject:
Robotics demonstration request for fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:13:52 GMT

As I have just acquired an RIS 1.0 and 1.5, I would like to start
messing about with them.
Does anyone have one and would bring it along on saturday to show me its
capabilities, or shall I bring mine and we can all have a play?
I know you don't want us to touch the pretty things, Tony ;-)  I have
this vision of your face when someone accidentally treads on your red
monorail motor cover.

I am particularly interested in combining it with an air compressor from
8462.

I will probably sell one of them, so should I keep the 1.0 or 1.5? Any
opinions?

Mark