 Local / United Kingdom / 2600
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Dee writes:
Taken from the latest UK issue of Lego Adventures! Magazine.
300 dpi, very big. One is 200+kb, the other 100+kb.
But the detail is such that you can read the text on the display
panels!

http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/sw.html
A few comments:
1) Thanks for putting these up

Yes, Thanks Richard!

4) I think the nose will hinge open to reveal a small compartment.

Nope, it is hinged so the nose can taper at a shallow angle.  Look at the
tiles, and notice how they get thinner as they near the tip of the nose?

Some cool pieces:

< X-Wing >
Lots of Tiles!!
(Dark?) Gray Scala Flower pots
Gray 10x4x2.3 Canopy
Gray Lattice Fences
Gray Axles
Long White Slopes (2x4 or 2x8)
6x8 White Slopes
White 6x12 Wings
New Canopy

< TIE Interceptor >
10 8x8 Black Lattice Plates
14 Pairs of 4x8 Black Wings
Dark Gray Shovels
Dark Gray 4L Bars
Dark Gray Harpoon Guns
Lots of Blue and Black Tiles
Trans-Dark Gray 10x10 Octagonal Dome
Blue 6x6 Radar Dishes
4 Dark Gray Belville Telephone Recievers
New 1x4 Bricks with hollow side studs (one side?)?

WooHoo!  Lots of cool stuff!!

Dimension Guesstimates:
W - 56 Studs

TIE: