 Local / United Kingdom / 2563
2562  |  2564
Subject:
Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:00:31 GMT

Taken from the latest UK issue of Lego Adventures! Magazine.
300 dpi, very big. One is 200+kb, the other 100+kb.
But the detail is such that you can read the text on the display
panels!

http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/sw.html

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888