 Space / 848
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Sandlin writes:

Except that I've been waiting for YEARS for someone to make a Millennium
Falcon that has a hallway all the way up to the cockpit, instead of
terminated at
the edge of the circular section.  Looks like TLG isn't going to deliver on
that note, either.

Uh, but that has little to do with selective compression.  That's a feature
you'd like to see implemented.  It would still have to be implemented with
selective compression to make it scaled to minifigs, which are already
selectively compressed themselves.

And here we come back to the greatest thing about LEGO.  Don't like their
Falcon?  Build your own!  Modify it!  Stretch your creativity!

And besides, what about...

P.S. Please don't mention the Micro Machines Falcon playset thing with the
rebel base on the inside of the lid. that doesn't count. Bah.

..oh, err, nevermind.

eric

Oh, yeah, well then I'll just complain about the one-seat cockpit.

:^P

~M