 Star Wars / 5267
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 22:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steven Vore writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Sandlin writes:
Except that I've been waiting for YEARS for someone to make a Millennium
Falcon that has a hallway all the way up to the cockpit, instead of

Somewhere there's a site that goes into excrutiating
detail on the internal inconsistancies in the Falcon
and tries to put together the "best-possible" floorplan.
If you've not seen it, I'll do some searching.

Try:

http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/mf/falcon.htm

Will