 Local / United Kingdom / 2582
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Eric Joslin writes:

<snip>

To me, that selective compression is part of what's cool about minifig-scaled
models.

eric

Except that I've been waiting for YEARS for someone to make a Millennium
Falcon that has a hallway all the way up to the cockpit, instead of
terminated at
the edge of the circular section.  Looks like TLG isn't going to deliver on
that note, either.

:^P

~Mark

P.S. Please don't mention the Micro Machines Falcon playset thing with the
rebel base on the inside of the lid. that doesn't count. Bah.