 Local / United Kingdom / 2831
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:07:51 GMT

Thanks for posting the pictures Richard.  I know that I am a little late,
but I just got around to reading .space  :)

There is enough detail in the Tie Interceptor that I can ALMOST build it
from the picture!  I especially like the fact that it seems to use mostly
common pieces, so that i COULD build it from the picture!

I don't suppose that anyone has a picture of this thing from the back?
Doubtful, but worth a try!  :)

Troy

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message
Taken from the latest UK issue of Lego Adventures! Magazine.
300 dpi, very big. One is 200+kb, the other 100+kb.
But the detail is such that you can read the text on the display
panels!

http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/sw.html

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888