 Local / United Kingdom / 2562
2561  |  2563
Subject:
Lego World Shop closure!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:40:23 GMT

Hiya

So, having found a Mindstorms 1.0 kit recently at PC World (I wanted the one
with the power adaptor), I want to buy an extra light sensor and maybe the
remote control and 1.5 upgrade kit. I phoned Lego customer services to find
out where I could get them, and after being passed around several
departments, someone finally told me that the only place I could get them
was via the Lego World Shop site.

So, today I looked at the site... and it's closed! Apparently, until the
summer!! Grrrrr!!!!

Does anyone know any other way of obtaining these items in the UK? And how
much they cost?

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk