 Local / United Kingdom / 2618
Re: Lego World Shop closure!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:25:52 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:48:42 GMT, Tony Priestman uttered the following
profundities...
Commotion in Kent.

They are one of the main suppliers of Dacta. When I asked about spares
at LLW, they gave me Commotion's phone number, not a LEGO one.

It is: 01732-773399.

They sell all the sensors as spares, but I can't find the current
catalogue at the moment. LMK if you need any more info, but if you ring
them, I'm sure they will help you.

Ah! found it.

9758 9V Light sensor  15.95
9755 9V Temp. sensor  18.85
9756 9V Angle sensor  11.95
9757 Touch sensor Robolab  7.95

No remote control, though.

There are still remnants of their catalogue on my site.
Mainly the spares pages are present.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888