 Local / United Kingdom / 2601
Re: What should I do with my 8855s?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:01:49 GMT

How about:

5) Sell the kits as they are (you ought to get between $100 and
$200 per set) and then take some of the profit and buy some
propellers from someone with spare ones (surely someone has some
spares -- they were available as a parts pack (5113), after all).

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
I am currently in possession of four MISB 8855 Prop Planes. The only
part I really need from these sets is the propeller, so I'm wondering
what to do.

Do I:

1) Remove the propeller from the tray, then sell the rest as 'nearly
MIB, missing propeller'

2) Keep all the pieces - nobody can have too many yellow Technic beams

3) Have a parts auction

4) Use the propellers for the model I'm planning, then put them back
when I've finished, and sell the sets complete

or do something completely different?
--
Tony Priestman