 Local / European Union / 54
Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:24:42 GMT

In article <38b45681.435745144@lugnet.com>, jasper@janssen.dynip.com
says...
I'd rather not.. Translation software is kind of icky in general, and
copyright issues I think would make automated translation a rather
expensive proposition.

I thought that might be a problem but I asked anyway.

At most a URL to babelfish or something like that.

Maybe difficult when trying to read whole threads but it'll do for now.

Ah, but the French have been at war with the English far more than the
Germans.

More reasons not to communicate with them :-)  But I'm only joking of
course!

Carbon 60