 Local / European Union / 28
Re: Aaargh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:48:32 GMT

Mario Ferrari ha scritto nel messaggio ...
I just spoked to Mrs Antonietta at Lego Italia. Some of you might remember
that 3 months ago she very kindly gave me a list of old off catalog service
packs.
I successfully ordered many items during September and October, and now I
called them to order some more old items. I asked specifically for a couple
of codes, and she very candidly answered there's NOTHING MORE LEFT! THEY
CLEANED UP THE WAREHOUSE!!!! :-((((((
Seems the reason is they're moving.

They KNEW I was interested in buying large quantities. I actually bought
many items but couldn't affort to spend some 15,000 USD to buy all at once.
For this reason I shared the list with other Italian Lego fans to make
everybody take advantage of this opportunity, and ordered many items for
overseas friends too.
They had my phone numbers but didn't think to give me a ring.

There were hundreds of different kind of items,  many of them by dozens.
Monorail accessories, 12v Trains, 4.5v Technics, old town accessories...
they're definitely crazy, they're out of this world.

A very sad Mario

Mi viene un dubbio.
Ho intravisto il messaggio della Lego in cui si dice che terranno un
rapporto + diretto, etc., etc. con i fans.
Mi è parso di capire, ma potrei sbagliarmi, che stanno preparando un
servizio di acquisto di materiale sfuso.
Mi sono sbagliato?
Se cosi fosse, i vecchi set potrebbero essere stati impiegati (orrore) per
alimentare inizialmente questo servizio.
Vi pare che stia vaneggiando?
Mha? <:-(