 Local / European Union / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:32:46 GMT

marco berti wrote ... or something ...

Dalle grandi societa' non ci si puo' aspettare nulla di meglio.
Non sei riuscito a sapere se li hanno rispediti alla societa' madre o se • li
hanno distrutti?

Umm, I don't want to interupt an interesting conversation here, but when
you're
cross posting to lugnet.loc.eu could you please keep to english. There are
some
of us who have minor difficulties in trying to understand what you write.

This is a local matter, I know, but still, it's cross posted to .eu.

1. Write in english
   or
2. Remove the crossposting and keep it in .it =)

Just a polite enlightenment.

// Eric (doesn't want to be rude)
--
"The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it,
the great thing is that you can build something else."

  Eric Hampusgård (legobiten)
  Swedish AFOL Group
  purjo at hem dot passagen dot se