 Local / European Union / 42
Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.eu, Eric Hampusgård writes:

Oh, it was all fun. I actually tried to understand what you wrote,
unsuccessfully of course.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Is usually quite good, although it came up with this (Marco):

"From the great societies us puo' not to expect better null. Not six successful
one to knowing if them they have rispediti to the society mother or if they
have destroyed them?"

And for Mario:
"Not still. But I must recall monday. Then I know to say to you."

*shrugs*  :)

Personally I don't mind seeing other European languages in loc.eu, but I can't
complain anyway as I'm only (for the time being) communicative in one wet
language! And I feel guily about the domination of the English language too :)

Richard