 Local / European Union / 37
Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:47:56 GMT

Mario Ferrari wrote...

Sorry Eric. Probably my Italian friends didn't realize they were
crossposting to loc.eu.

Please accept my apologies.

Of course I do. I never meant to sound grumpy, just wanted to point out
that local groups may have to watch out for x-posting. Not the least me,
since I guess even fewer people know swedish. =)

Now, lets plan a fun meeting instead! ;]

// Eric
--
"The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it,
the great thing is that you can build something else."

  Eric Hampusgård (legobiten)
  Swedish AFOL Group
  purjo at hem dot passagen dot se