 Local / European Union / 33
Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.eu, Eric Hampusgård writes:
marco berti wrote ... or something ...

Dalle grandi societa' non ci si puo' aspettare nulla di meglio.
Non sei riuscito a sapere se li hanno rispediti alla societa' madre o se • li
hanno distrutti?

Umm, I don't want to interupt an interesting conversation here, but when
you're
cross posting to lugnet.loc.eu could you please keep to english. There are
some
of us who have minor difficulties in trying to understand what you write.

This is a local matter, I know, but still, it's cross posted to .eu.

1. Write in english
  or
2. Remove the crossposting and keep it in .it =)

Just a polite enlightenment.

// Eric (doesn't want to be rude)
--
"The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it,
the great thing is that you can build something else."

Eric Hampusgård (legobiten)
Swedish AFOL Group
purjo at hem dot passagen dot se

I apologize for all the time I made you waste opening my message written in
Italian.
I can insure you such a big tragedy will never happen in future and I thank you
a lot for having spent much more of your time to write your reply to me

Marco

From Italy with fun: enjoy your life time is too precious to be thrown away