 Local / European Union / 38
Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:22:49 GMT

marco berti wrote...
I apologize for all the time I made you waste opening my message written • in
Italian.
I can insure you such a big tragedy will never happen in future and I • thank you
a lot for having spent much more of your time to write your reply to me

Oh, it was all fun. I actually tried to understand what you wrote,
unsuccessfully
of course. As you see I don't mind taking the time answering you again, most
likely depending on me having a heck of a boring time at work right now. He
he.

Anyway, I'm sure we're going to cross post several times again in the
future,
both you and me, but we could make sure we check where we send it.

(Just as a precaution, I removed loc.it from this message =)

// Eric
--
"The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it,
the great thing is that you can build something else."

  Eric Hampusgård (legobiten)
  Swedish AFOL Group
  purjo at hem dot passagen dot se