 Local / European Union / 36
Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:38:09 GMT

Eric Hampusgård <purjo@hem.passagen.se> wrote:
Umm, I don't want to interupt an interesting conversation here, but when
you're
cross posting to lugnet.loc.eu could you please keep to english. There are
some
of us who have minor difficulties in trying to understand what you write.

This is a local matter, I know, but still, it's cross posted to .eu.

1. Write in english
   or
2. Remove the crossposting and keep it in .it =)

Just a polite enlightenment.

Sorry Eric. Probably my Italian friends didn't realize they were
crossposting to loc.eu.
I know the topic is someway local, but I wrote the original message in
English and cross-posted here because I thought the matter was
representative of how big companies (and TLC in particular) may be
shortsighted.
Please accept my apologies.

Mario