 Local / Australia / 8094
Re: Help with train show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 07:16:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
A couple of people have shown interest in doing a train layout at
MARSFIELD - NSW. June 8-10, 2002 at the Epping Boys High School, Cnr Epping
Rd & Vimera Rd, Marsfield. Open 10am-5pm (Sat/Sun/Mon). Admission $8/$4/$20.
Organised by the Epping Model Railway Club Inc.
(see http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=7727 for more)
The proposed layout is here, based on work by Ross.
What I'd like now is some firm commitements of buildings (freight yard,
Station, downtown...)

I don't have many street plates, but I'm happy to produce a few large
buildings. Put me down for 4 x 32x32 plate's worth of city buildings.

Excellent, noted.

and commitments of time on the weekend for
setup/running and packdown from anyone.
Are you planning on setting up Friday night or Saturday am?

It'll probably be both. Friday night to start, then ongoing "improvements"
throughout sat morning.

The show people expect to see the layout before June, so we should consider
a  March dry run.
Hmmm... I'm not likely to have the same buildings in March as in June, but
I'm sure I could come up with something presentable.
Easter weekend (30/3/2) perhaps?

Sounds good. I didn't want to speak for other's easter though...

James (who likes the idea of continuing improvement.)