 Local / Australia / 8102
Re: Help with train show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

There's only about 9 bricks clearance - I didn't know how much lower you're
making the river tables. But there probably won't be enough space to have
any boats going underneath 8?(

Looks good, though I'll have to check with Richard as to suggestions for the
river. The height and length of the bridge will flow from that. At least
bridges are fairly straightforward to do.

Depends on the bridge 8?) The "black & white bridge" is fairly easily
adjustable height-wise, and is built exactly 3 baseplates long with landfill
at the ends to butt up against the "land-height" tables.

James (who resisted the "cross that bridge when we come to it" line.. oh. oops)

Resistance is futile....

ROSCO