 Local / Australia / 8099
Re: Help with train show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:34:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Questions:
how big is the step down to the water?

Given the legs haven't been completed yet, it's still variable. I was
thinking 13 bricks + plate (or 16 studs length) drop on a 6 plate table,
leaving one plate at one end and two at the other to build back up to
equivalent table height. Too much drop?

Hell no, this sounds fantastic.

Richard
Still baldly going...