 Local / Australia / 8097
Re: Help with train show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 07:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Firstly, sorry about the delayed response, it takes a bit of time to warm up
down here in Melbourne ;-)

Good to hear from you Santosh!

The proposed layout is here, based on work by Ross.

Looks sweet to me. I am one who would prefer a train layout where the
circuit takes about 5mins to complete. But I understand the space >restrictions!

<far future dreaming mode on/> I'm seeing a world record attempt on track
length using all five of the darling harbour convention halls <far future
dreaming mode off/>

Hmm not too sure where i fit into this. I have track..lots of it. And
trains, lots of them too. But they're all up in Sydney!
June can do, I'll be back in Sydney by then, and not likely to be shifted
out to some other place that soon. March may not be possible for me to
attend. Not too sure If i'll be returning anytime before that to spare a day
to get things prepared though. So perhaps I can ctonribute best by being a
labourer at the show. Prepared to do anything...

Labour at show is good.

On the track issue, I was thinking that it would be best if all the track
came from one person, then no sorting out before/after about "who's track is
this?"
If I recall correctly, you've got enough track to do this layout, So could
we use yours Santosh?

James (who is happy to put "more track" on his list of things to ask LEGO for)