 Local / Australia / 8093
Re: Australia Day weekend LUGfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 05:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Also, are we planning any Brikwars? 'Cos it'd be nice to put my nice, new
pirate ship to good use 8?)

Definitely Brickwars!

I can field a nice pirate era contingent, so would be happy with that.
(though I don't mind castle era either, and we never did have that Town
Brikwars event)

James - do you want to establish a suitable Plot and Scenario?

Cheers

Richie Dulin