 Local / Australia / 8061
Re: Australia Day weekend LUGfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:42:46 GMT

"Richie Dulin" <rdulin@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
news:GpK0to.702@lugnet.com...

A while ago there was discussion of having some kind of LUGfest on the
Australia Day long weekend.

Well, I'm interested, and I recall discussing it with Sue Ann who said she
was also interested on the condition that it be on a Saturday, the reason
being that it provided a day's rest between the travelling home and the next
work day... but now that I think about it mightn't have been the reason,
given that it would require Friday off, in which case one could simply take
the following Tuesday off instead as the rest day, keeping the 'fest on the
Sunday... does that all make sense?

Not to mention we cleaned out all the interesting Lego from south-eastern
Australia on our last venture...  ;-)

--

Cheers,
Paul